- All classes will be running at lower capacities to b e mindful of physical distancing
- Doors will be open 10 minutes before class
- All Guests, Instructors and Front Crew must wear a Face Mask
- Please continue to practice proper physical distancing throughout the common areas and in the studio
- When checking in, avoid leaning on the desk and keep space between your and others
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the common areas and in each studio for your use
- We will not be accepting cash until further notice. Transactions will be processed from your credit card on file. Please be sure to update your Mindbody account to assist with this!
- Towels (Shower & Face) will be available, but to help with these new protocols, we encourage you to bring yours from home!
Same Practice, New Rules
Now that you've checked in, let's get ready to sweat!
- Each Yoga station has been set up prior to class to ensure proper physical distancing of 3 meters
- As a general rule when entering the space, keep to your right to help with traffic flow
- Please wear your mask until class begins
- Any equipment needed will be pre set at your station- if you need to swap out weights/bands- ask the instructor and they will change them out while wearing PPE- This will help avoid bottlenecks at the equipment stations
- Until further notice, guests will not be grabbing and/or putting away their own equipment- We will do the heavy lifting for you!
- All equipment (Mats, Balls, Weights, and Bands) will be disinfected using Health Canada approved spray
- When class is finished, please leave all equipment at your station and our Front Crew will complete a full disinfecting and sanitization of all equipment and high-tough areas
- If you prefer to bring your own mat, go for it!
- As stressful as the world has felt lately, remember that this is your time to sweat it all out and have some fun! So when the music starts, let’s start and end the class together! Just like old times!
- Place your mask back on at the end of class
- When class is finished, please leave all equipment at your bike and our Front Crew will complete a full disinfecting and sanitization of all equipment and high-tough areas
- Retail is still available for purchase, we simply ask that you are mindful of touching products you are not purchasing
- As much as we would love to have you stay and hang out, we are having to adjust for the time being. Doors will be closed 10 minutes after class to to allow extra time for our Crew to clean the space- thank you for understanding!