Schedule & Checking In
- All classes will be running at lower capacities to b e mindful of physical distancing
- As this means there are less spots to get in on, we will continue to implement our late cancellation fee
- Doors will be open 15 minutes before class
- Please continue to practice proper physical distancing throughout the common areas and in the studio
- When checking in, avoid leaning on the desk and keep space between your and others
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the common areas and in each studio for your use
- We will not be accepting cash until further notice. Transactions will be processed from your credit card on file. Please be sure to update your Mindbody account to assist with this!
- Spin shoes will be placed on the counter for you as always
- Towels (Shower & Face) will be available, but to help with these new protocols, we encourage you to bring yours from home!
Same Ride. New Rules.
Now that you've checked in, let's get ready to ride!
- Each bike has been positioned to ensure proper physical distancing of 3 meters
- As a general rule when entering the space, keep to your right to help with traffic flow
- Any equipment needed will be pre set at your station- if you need to swap out weights- ask the instructor and they will change them out while wearing PPE - This will help avoid bottlenecks at the equipment stations
- Until further notice, guests will not be grabbing and/or putting away their own equipment- We will preset it for you!
- Bike Set Up- If you need help with your bike set up, the instructor will do a demo on the podium with everyone staying at their bikes #physicaldistancing
- As stressful as the world has felt lately, remember that this is your time to sweat it all out and have some fun! So when the music starts, let’s start and end the class together! Just like old times!
After You Spin
- Switching from High-Fives to air High-Fives!
- When class is finished, please leave all equipment at your bike and our Front Crew will complete a full disinfecting and sanitization of all equipment and high-tough areas
- Retail is still available for purchase, we simply ask that you are mindful of touching products you are not purchasing
- As much as we would love to have you stay and hang out, we are having to adjust for the time being. Doors will be closed 15 minutes after class to to allow extra time for our Crew to clean the space- thank you for understanding!