Schedule & Checking In
- All classes will be running at lower capacities to b e mindful of physical distancing
- Doors will be open 10 minutes before class
- All Guests, Instructors and Front Crew must wear a Face Mask
- Please continue to practice proper physical distancing throughout the common areas and in the studio
- When checking in, avoid leaning on the desk and keep space between your and others
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the common areas and in each studio for your use
- We will not be accepting cash until further notice. Transactions will be processed from your credit card on file. Please be sure to update your Mindbody account to assist with this!
- Barre sox will not be available for rental, please be sure to bring your own! If you don't have any, we do have some available for purchase
- Sweat towels are available for purchase or you can bring yours from home!
Same Barre, New Rules
Now that you've checked in, let's get ready to sweat!
- Each Barre station has been set up prior to class to ensure proper physical distancing
- As a general rule when entering the space, keep to your right to help with traffic flow
- Please keep your mask on
- Any equipment needed will be pre set at your station- if you need to swap out weights/bands- ask the instructor and they will change them out while wearing PPE - This will help avoid bottlenecks at the equipment stations
- All equipment (Mats, Balls, Weights, and Bands) will be disinfected using Health Canada approved spray
- Disinfecting wipes will be available for guests to wipe their stations/equipment
- If you prefer to bring your own mat, go for it!
- As stressful as the world has felt lately, remember that this is your time to sweat it all out and have some fun! So when the music starts, let’s start and end the class together! Just like old times!
- Switching from High-Fives to air High-Fives!
- When class is finished, you will have a disinfecting wipe given to you by the instructor. Please wipe down any and all mats/props you used.
- Please then bring all used equipment to the corner (by the stereo) and our Front Crew will complete a full disinfecting and sanitization of all equipment and high-tough areas
- Retail is still available for purchase, we simply ask that you are mindful of touching products you are not purchasing
- As much as we would love to have you stay and hang out, we are having to adjust for the time being. Doors will be closed 10 minutes after class to to allow extra time for our Crew to clean the space- thank you for understanding!